Terms & Conditions
Please take your time and read all the terms and conditions carefully.
When you make a booking you confirm that you have the authority to accept and do accept the terms and conditions set out below.
Included in the price
The cost of your trip will include airport transfers to and from the hotel (Malaga airport only), breakfast, lunch and dinner ( Two meals each day on Active 50+), hotel accommodation, fitness training programme, yoga classes, nutrition class, all excursions with transfers.
You must be aged 18 or over to attend the Tropical Coast Boot Camp.
You must be aged 50 or over to attend the Active 50+
Bookings and Payments
– After you have paid your deposit or the full amount for your desired trip, you will receive an email of confirmation. Tropical Coast Boot Camp will then send you an email with more information and a personal details form for you to complete. If a customer pays only the deposit he or she will have until six weeks before the start date of the trip to pay the remaining balance.
– Certain programmes require full payment at a shorter notice. If this is the case with your programme, it will be stated on the invoice.
– A non-refundable deposit of 250€ must be paid at the time of booking to secure your place.
– The remaining balance must be paid at least 6 weeks before the commencement of your camp.
– All bookings made less than 8 weeks before the start date of the camp must be paid in full at the time of booking.
– All documents sent out as part of your welcome pack must be completed prior to your arrival.
– It is the sole responsibility of the client to ensure that the balance of the cost of their boot camp is paid in full and on time. A late payment fee of 50€ will be charged to the client for a payment which arrives later than the specified time frame of the terms and conditions.
If the client wants to cancel the contract they must advise Tropical Coast Boot Camp as soon as possible. The following cancellation charges will apply:
Date of cancellation Cancellation Charge
Less than 8 weeks 100% of the fee
Less than 12 weeks 75% of the fee
Less than 16 weeks 50% of the fee
More than 16 weeks 30% of the fee
– Booking deposit is non-refundable
– All refunds will be paid by bank transfer within 30 days.
Cancellations by us
– Tropical Coast Boot Camp reserve the right to cancel any bookings. Should a booking be cancelled, a full refund will be given or a place on a future boot camp with the same cost.
– If, due to the unlikely Force Majeure we are unable to fulfil our contract with you, you will not be due compensation. This relates to extremely unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control which generally affect us all. These can include, for example, war, riot, industrial dispute, terrorist activity and its consequences, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, extreme weather conditions which make normal operations impossible to continue or dangerous.
A minimum of four guests is required for a camp to take place. Should the minimum of four people not be reached, the camp will not take place on that date and guests who have booked a place will be issued a full refund or a place on a different camp.
It is the sole responsibility of the client to purchase full and adequate medical, personal injury and holiday insurance for the full duration of their stay with Tropical Coast Boot Camp.
– Except as disclosed in your medical questionnaire, you are taken to confirm at the time of booking that you are in good health, physically capable of undertaking all aspects of the boot camp, and unaware of any reason why you may be unsuited to taking part or may be likely to suffer illness or injury during the boot camp, taking into account its challenges and purposes. If you are unable to give confirmation for this for any reason or have any medical condition or disability which may affect your trip, you must contact us before you submit your application form so that we can assist you in considering the suitability of the boot camp for you.
– If any information given in the application form or medical questionnaire is shown to be materially incorrect or incomplete, we reserve the right to cancel your booking or terminate your participation in the boot camp, depending on when we become aware of the true position. In this situation, cancellation charges will apply and Tropical Coast boot Camp will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result.
– The client must accept that attending any of our activities involves some risk, these risks incorporate a broad range and the client recognises those risks include personal injury. By attending this course the client agrees to assume these risks and to release and discharge us and any of its employees or sub-contractors from any and all claims.
– The client is responsible for their own personal medical requirements, clothing and footwear for the duration of the course.
Our staff love to hear your Boot Camp stories and appreciate you taking the time to share them with us. We value your feedback and appreciate any ideas, suggestions you have. We always endeavour to give you the best service but if you are dissatisfied with any aspect, please inform us as soon as possible. All formal complaints will be investigated and responded to within 7 days
“Get ready for the most exhilarating week of your life”